May 13, 2020
Bulletin from the Annual General Meeting in Vostok Emerging Finance Ltd.
The Annual General Meeting in Vostok Emerging Finance Ltd (the “Company”) was held on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, at 10 am CEST at Advokatfirman Vinge, Stureplan 8, Stockholm, Sweden.
At the Annual General Meeting, the shareholders and holders of depository receipts considered the below items.
– The Annual General Meeting resolved to adopt the profit and loss statement and the consolidated profit and loss statement from the period from the 1st January 2019 up to and including the 31st December 2019 as well as the balance sheet and the consolidated balance sheet as of the 31st December 2019. In accordance with the proposal by the Board of Directors, it was resolved that no dividend is paid to the shareholders and that the Company’s results are brought forward.
– It was resolved that the members of the Board of Directors shall be five, with no deputies, and Lars O Grönstedt, Per Brilioth, Ranjan Tandon, David Nangle and Milena Ivanova were reelected as directors. Lars O Grönstedt was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors. All elections were made for the period until the end of the Annual General Meeting 2021. Furthermore, it was resolved that remuneration for the Board shall be a total remuneration of SEK 1,500,000, of which SEK 600,000 shall be allocated to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and SEK 300,000 to each of the other directors who are not employed by the Company.
– It was resolved to re-elect the registered audit company PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as the Company’s auditors for the period until the end of the Annual General Meeting 2021.
– It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee’s proposal, on principles for the appointment of the nomination committee for the Annual General Meeting in 2021.
– It was resolved in accordance with the Board of Directors’ proposal on remuneration principles for the senior management.
– It was resolved in accordance with the Board of Directors’ proposal to adopt a long-term share incentive plan, including a resolution to amend the Company’s Bye-Laws by introducing a reclassifiable and redeemable share class, defined as 2020 Plan Shares in the Bye-Laws, and a resolution to issue no more than 13,640,000 2020 Plan Shares to the participants in the plan.
For further information please contact:
Henrik Stenlund, CFO: +46 (0) 8-545 015 50
Vostok Emerging Finance is an investment company with the goal of investing in early stage modern financial services companies across emerging and frontier markets. VEF trades in Sweden on Nasdaq First North under the ticker VEMF SDB.
Vostok Emerging Finance’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North is Pareto Securities AB, +46 8 402 50 00, firstname.lastname@example.org.